5G Wireless Systems Engineering Support
Annapolis Junction, MD
: TS/SCI w/ Full-Scope Poly
- The systems engineer will support the Cross Access Geolocation Team, as follows:
- Must have detailed knowledge of modern cellular communications networks, especially with roll-out 5th Generation Systems.
- Conduct requirements analysis to identify new features/capabilities needed to support cross-project interoperability to support and analyze cross-project dependencies.
- Track schedule and status of all Cross Access Geolocation related projects.
- Develop and maintain Cross Access Geolocation Program Capability Development Road.
- Knowledge of SIGINT geolocation techniques and projects highly desired.
- Must have Top Secret SCI clearance with full scope polygraph; CCA will not be accepted.