Job Title: Systems Engineer IT/CYBER
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
- Develop and manage/ update requirements for customer needs, milestone deliverables, and minor/major planned software releases for streaming analytic tools and platforms.
- Develop, maintain and publish projected timelines and milestone goals for platform development and delivery.
- Act as DevOps and sustainment engineer
- Work breakdown structure and create and maintain projected burn rates
- Perform System Administration (SA) tasks, but not limited to traditional type of SA work; more of a Software engineer background that has SA experience.
- Provide and maintain a platform security documentation that outlines the platform’s security- relevant interfaces and components, and STE/STN profile, made accessible to the ISSOs and security POCs of customers using the platform, which can be reference from or incorporated in the customers hosting SSP.
- Proactive, engaging, aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies and methodologies and be involved.
- Containerization technologies to distributed streaming engineers and the services required to maintain, monitor and deploy analytics.