Data Architect - SE6
Fort Meade, MD
: TS/SCI w/ Full-Scope Poly
Assists mission organizations and data architecture teams in developing logical and conceptual data architecture for Authoritative Data Sources (ADS).
Specific duties include:
- Identify potential ADS candidates.
- Define and effectively communicate the ADS certification criteria.
- Partner with ADS candidates to shepherd their data systems through the ADS certification process.
- Analyzing customer requirements in order to produce and maintain data architecture artifacts that support the Enterprise Logical Data Model (ELDM).
- Representing business and mission concepts, their definitions, properties, and relationships via data architecture.
- Collaborating with Data Modelers and Data Thread Engineers within the organization and from other organizations to develop data architecture for ADSs.
- Aligning domain models and mission models with each other and with enterprise models.
- Coordinating, meeting, and holding technical peer reviews with subject matter experts and stakeholders to discuss modeling requirements and perform model validation.