Program Integrator Level 2
Ft. Meade, MD
TS/SCI w/ Full-Scope
WILLCOR is looking to hire a Program Integrator (PI) Skill Level 2. A TS/SCI clearance along with a Full Scope poly is required. The salary for this position is negotiable. The position is full time, and all work will be done in person.
The Program Integrator shall assist individual program managers, initiative leads, and PEO leadership with monitoring and reporting on the overall health of programs, initiatives, and/or a portfolio. Perform holistic analysis across multiple contracts and government activities to identify cost, schedule and performance concerns for a program or initiative. Perform cross-program analysis to assist in responding to Investment Portfolio (IP) actions and producing execution reports. Draft acquisition and program documents such as TTOs, Statements of Work (SOWs), Program Management Plans (PMPs), Risk Management Plans, program schedules, Technical CICA memorandums, and Acquisition Strategies. Prepare presentations to report analysis findings as well as program/portfolio status. Will assist with Project Management Review slides (PMRs), Quarterly reports and Acquisition Documents. Will assist with PRW packages.
- Tracking/scheduling work across the program and across various orgs/efforts
- Coordinating with various teams and organizations
- Process understanding – contracts, purchasing, finance, etc.
- Development/tracking of measurements for success
- WBS knowledge and understanding – supporting the Master Schedule
- Monitoring & reporting on project status, team collaboration, etc.
- Microsoft 365 Office, Excel, Windows, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc.
- Effectively communicate with Government and contractor personnel, including Program Managers and SAS Leadership
Eight (8) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD program management, contract management, and/or financial management, and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus or technical focus is required. In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level II in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (11) years may be substituted. Familiarity with Plan-It is preferred. In lieu of certification, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of thirteen (13) years may be substituted. Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel is required to include demonstrated use of pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts.