The position involves system engineering, prime contractor oversight, test and logistics support.
Job duties will include developing technical reports on undersea programs, design review support, risk management support, helping develop monitor and review test plans and results. etc. This is a dynamic job directly supporting ONI undersea program development and deployment team.
- An understanding of systems engineering principles and DOD acquisition process is required.
- Knowledge of Navy systems is required.
- Knowledge of acquisition process highly desirable.
- Good communication and leadership skills are required.
- Require the ability to manage ones self, work independently, and manage others, as well as program management skills, managing and tracking budgets.
- College degree required in engineering or science field.
- TS/SCI clearance is required.